Luna Light Studios DMCA Copyright Infringement Policy
Luna Light Studios respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), as found at U.S. Copyright Office, and specifically in accordance with 17 USC § 512(c)(3), Luna Light Studios responds promptly to claims of copyright infringement committed using its services and/or on its website https://lunalightstudios.com.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements occurring on or through our website by completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Luna Light Studios' Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of such Notice, Luna Light Studios will take whatever action it deems appropriate, including the removal of the challenged content. Please ensure your DMCA notice complies with all the requirements of 17 USC § 512(c)(3).
To file a Notice, please provide the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material or link you claim is infringing and its location.
- Your contact details: company affiliation, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement of good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized.
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act.
- Your full legal name and electronic or physical signature.
Submit this Notice to:
Luna Light Studios' Designated Copyright Agent
DMCA Counter-Notice of Alleged Infringement
If you believe your content that was removed or access to which was disabled is not infringing, or you have authorization from the copyright owner or its agent, you may send a Counter-Notice to Luna Light Studios' Copyright Agent with:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content removed or disabled.
- Your contact details: name, address, phone number, email, and a statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your County and State], and a statement agreeing to accept service of process from the notifying party.
If a Counter-Notice is received, Luna Light Studios may notify the original complaining party and may replace the removed content or restore access to it in 10 business days after receipt of the Counter-Notice.
Policy Regarding Repeat Infringers
Luna Light Studios does not condone copyright infringement or violations of intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to terminate access or use privileges of anyone determined to be a 'repeat infringer.' Luna Light Studios may define 'repeat infringer' as anyone about whom we receive two or more DMCA Notices. All relevant facts and circumstances will be considered in these determinations.
General Legal Terms
Luna Light Studios reserves the right to pursue any available remedy at law or in equity against copyright infringers or violators of intellectual property rights. Luna Light Studios does not indemnify nor provide legal representation to any alleged infringer in any action arising from their use of our website or services, except as expressly stated in this notice.